Today’s goal is to list out some things that matter to me. We all have our lists, don’t we?
Here are mine.
Things I like:
1. Anything that makes me happy
3. Food again
6. Toys (who doesn’t love toys!)
7. My mobile phone
8. Leather boots (would love to buy a pair)
9. Shopping with my girlfriend
10. Night rides
(I could even erase all these and fill the gaps with food alone😂)
Things I’ve learned:
Be it family or friends. When the time comes, brace yourself.
Everybody is selfish.
We usually think that our loved ones would help us in trouble no matter how bad a situation we are in. Yeah, they might but only if they’re safe and they get something out of it.
Nobody is too busy, it’s all about priorities.
You must be thinking, it’s a quote.
It is, but quotes come out of experiences. This one, I learned the hard way. Even my dad acts busy at times just because he can avoid doing some things for me (silly ones). I know he isn’t busy but he avoids them because he doesn’t make them his priority.
All my friends are working. We used to meet every day when we were in college. But we don’t meet often now because they act busy.
Why do I say act?
Simple, by observing them. They got time for their girlfriends, movies, gym, jolly rides but they are too busy for a friend.
Continuous Education matters. A lot.
Whatever you wanna be in your life, education takes you a step closer to achieving it. Be cautious that you have fewer gaps in your education as it hits you hard when you get rejected in your interviews.
Don’t understand women? Well,who does?
Don’t burden yourself with the task of understanding but try respecting them instead. Once they start trusting you, I don’t think it’s a big deal to understand what they think. Our actions have an impact on others and this is true. A friend of mine always made stupid. Comments at women. Once he saw a woman smile back at me when I opened a door for her and he started doing the same. Though it isn’t for a genuine cause, he changed eventually.
Things I wish:
1. To be able to turn back time
2. To be able to fly
(Okay these are fantasies)
3. I wish to have a good time here on WordPress, no, seriously.
4. I wish to go on a world tour someday
5. I wish I had a sports bike on which I can go on night rides
6. I wish to spend some days in wilderness
7. I wish to live in a completely new place where I won’t be disturbed by my friends and acquaintances.
8. I wish I had a PS 4
9. I wish to buy a house for myself
10. I wish my wishes would be fulfilled.
Things I’m good at:
1. Annoying people
2. Boring the crap out of people
3. Making people laugh (at times)
4. I’m extremely good at enjoying my own company
5. Too good at eating junk food
6. I sketch, and I’ve heard people say I’m good at it
7. I’m good at dealing with angry people
(I Simply stay calm and that helps me lot)
Goal two: complete.
I know I haven’t written enough but that’s all I’ve got.