Chaos everywhere! Nothing is in order!
I’ve been trying so hard to be organized and keep everything in perfect order, all in vain. I had a list made up as a part of changing my daily routine. A part of my list goes like this:
- Wake up at 5 ( I wake up at 6, but half hour is pretty big deal)
- Make notes (I have a scribbling pad but it’s empty. I keep forgetting about it)
- Delete social media apps (this is the hardest of all. I keep deleting and reinstalling due to various reasons)
- Workout (doing this for a day or two seemed fun but keeping up is nigh impossible to me)
- Eat healthy (c’mon, who’d wanna miss all those burgers, pizzas and biryani?)
- Read more ( I manage to read for 20 minutes everyday but that isn’t enough)
Apart from all these, there’s one thing that’s annoying me the most, that’s drawing a boundary line and keeping people where they deserve to be. Too many toxic people and relationships. I just can’t prioritize and that’s been affecting me a lot lately. As much as I miss my blog and other’s, there’s so much chaos in my life to sit for a while and write. That’s it folks, I’m trying to burn Bridges and that’s taking most of my time.
I’ll try to keep up with my blogging while dealing with other crap.
Hope y’all have a nice weekend.