Thank you, Sumeet, for the nomination. (Try modelling, bro. I mean it.)
The rules :
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award
- Give a summary of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
How it started:
It all started because of some unexpected reasons. I never wanted to write but circumstances (a person) called for it and I started writing. Though writing was hard at first, I kept doing it because this is the only platform where I can find people who share the same views as mine. I gradually started writing my thoughts here and developed a habit of writing, just about anything that comes to my mind.
This blog contains memories and I live for nostalgia.
I keep writing even though my writing isn’t that good because of the people here.
Each and everyone of you reading this is responsible for making me stay and write. Y’all keep me motivated. Your stories inspire me, assure me that there’s still hope.
Two pieces of advice:
Piece one: Nevermind the grammar, focus on the content. People will find you.
Piece two: Make friends, not followers.
Fifteen? Everyone here deserves this award. If you’re reading this, consider yourself nominated.