“I cannot laugh when I’m alone.”
“I don’t care if anyone’s around, I laugh when I have to.”
The above to were the statements from people I know. Though they’re simple and nothing can be brought out of them, a mere observation can show you a drastic difference in personalities.
- One’s an introvert and the other is an extrovert.
- First one needs social acceptance, the other doesn’t care.
- The first one has the urge to show others what he likes and wants to see if others like the same and the second one shares only when asked.
This conversation happened when I was talking to the second person. She was watching something on her phone and burst into laughter. The other guy was surprised she laughed all by herself, without anyone watching with her.
The point is, we have to learn how to be happy without company. When you’re happy with yourself, you don’t care if others share the same opinion. Being happy when you’re with people is great but being happy irrespective of company is blissful.
So my goals for today are these:
- Try to look for something beautiful even when I’m in a mess
- Smile often
- Keep calm when things go against me
Have a great day, people.