Hi Lobster, uh, Liebster. Long time no see.
Let’s take a moment to thank Prakriti for nominating me, been quite a while and two seconds of silence of whoever is reading.
Let’s do this!
Eleven facts about myself:
- I speak three languages like every other person in India does.
- I took French classes and barely managed to pass.
- I love comics.
- I love toys.
- I am rude. ( Right? )
- I can be interesting
- I’m boring.
- I love taking long walks.
- I hate taking long walks.
- I’m very patient with people.
- Im fucking impatient.
Her questions and my answers: ( and your time that’s wasted)
1. If you ever get a chance to meet a blogger whom it would be
Myself. I really wanna know who I am.
2. Your worst punishment in your school?
I knelt down for two days straight in the ground even when I wasn’t at fault.
3. What do you do for instantly boosting your mood?
Play that music!
4. Which is the best memory of your life?
Omg! I’ve graduated! It’s a miracle!
5. According to you, how crimes against women can be controlled?
Proper parenting to start with.
6. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
7. When and why did you started blogging?
Four years ago for somebody who’s nobody now.
8. Is there any bad habit which you want to get rid off but you always fails?
Please don’t get me started on this.
9. What is your biggest dream which you want to achieve in your life?
Stopped dreaming a long time ago, friend.
10. Which is your best post according to you?
11. Tell me 2 good things about yourself?
- I can call myself good and
- Sane enough to deny it.