Hey folks! Lobster struck me again! I’m back with Liebster award, this time nominated by Manjul. Hello, Manjul, nice meeting ya. Her art gets me jealous. I still stare in awe and tell myself “Why don’t you try this?”, then I realise I can’t. Haha! You go, girl!
Let’s get to the thick of it, shall we??
11 facts about me:
1. I’m really lazy. The king of them all.
2. I lose myself in nature. Hills and valleys make me forget about existence itself.
3. I love star gazing. I lose track of time looking at stars.
4. I’m a sucker for comic books.
5. I’m an absurdist.
6. “Chai” gets me going. I’m addicted.
7. I don’t read much.
8. Food is everything to me.
9. Given the chance, I’d go travelling and never return.
10. I leave without saying goodbye.
11. I don’t know what I want.
Now to the questions:
- Which two posts including my sketch post from my blog do you like the most and why? Answer: Posts that have sketches 9 and 12. I love how you coloured sketch 9.
- Which is your favourite all time dish or cuisine and have you tried making it someday? Answer: Al Fahm Mandi. I don’t think I can make it at home.
- If for a day you get some super powers then which super power would it be? Answer: Some superpower? I’d love to be Dr.Manhattan.
- How are you spending your stay at home days? Share few tips which you have been following nowadays Answer: Netflix and chill.
- Is blogging your profession or just a hobby if yes then would you mind making it as a source of income in future? Answer: It’s complicated. It’s neither a hobby nor a profession, I even deleted and restored this site thrice. I don’t know what it is to me.
- One word or a sentence to describe my blog. Answer: Enviable
- Name your favourite movie and if you would have been given a chance to play a character in that movie which one would it be and why? Answer: Hard to pick one but since I’ve seen this one last night, I’ll mention it here ‘The curious case of Benjamin Button’. I’d play Brad Pitt. (I should stop dreaming now)
- How do you attract new readers? Describe the methods you’ve used and their impact on site traffic? Answer: I don’t try to attract readers. I just write and read and respond depending on how much I know the blogger.
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better? Answer: I just let things flow.
- Do you believe in afterlife? Answer: Nope.
- What’s your most funny or embarrassing childhood memory? Answer: oh boy! There are many. I tried to show off my skills by jumping from staircase, landed hard on my ass and cried for 20 minutes straight.
The questions remain the same; Too lazy to nominate.