Rashmiiiiii I’m standing in your sunshine!
I’ve done countless Sunshine blogger award posts and trust me, none of them could drive the darkness away. I thought I’d take a break from these but here I am, for the second time; only because you asked me to. Now don’t punish me, I’m submitting the homework on time.
Now to the questions. I’m holding my breath and jumping right in!!
1.Do you think your name is cute?
Let me ask myself that first. Hey, Bharath! Are you cute? PISS OFF!! okay, Bharath doesn’t like me.
2. If you had a chance to name yourself, which name would you choose and why?
I don’t know. I’m quite indecisive. How about Raven?? or Clark Kent?? But since you said ‘choose’, why don’t you gimme options to choose from?
3. Do you have any hobbies other than writing?
Writing isn’t a hobby; It’s more of a habit. Hobbies are time consuming(or I’m just plain lazy). Lemme think though… does zoning out count??
4. Be it books or movies, if given chance, which character’s life would you choose to live and why?
I’d like to live the life of Marco Polo or Ibn Battuta. These dudes are legends.
5.If you have a job now, are you happy with it? If you could change it now, which one would you choose?
I have a job. Am I happy with it? Happiness to me is fleeting, so are jobs. Given a chance, I’d live the life of a nomad doing odd jobs, always in motion. Since Rashmi mentioned her 12th grade ambitions, I wanted to be an architect.
6. Do you like to cook?
You’re askin’ the wrong person, mate!! I make yummy instant noodles though.
7. Which is your Zodiac sign?
8. Do you believe in predictions made for your zodiac sign?
Meh! Fuck that shit.
9. Are you, so far, proud and satisfied with your blog’s progress?
I’m neither proud nor satisfied because I never had any expectations on the blog. I wrote whatever, whenever.
10. What’s the most useless piece of knowledge you know?
My neighbour keeps yelling at his wife. (is that knowledge??)
11. Which is your favorite work from your blog? Leave a link so everyone can enjoy it.